Our Fire marshal training course is four hours covering the role of the designated fire marshal also called fire warden.
It is a qualification in preventing fires and the actions taken should there be a fire or fire alarm. attendees will learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly. Geting fire safety provision right in your workplace is not anly a matter of life and death but a responsibility that can help prevent job losses due to fires or contraventions of fire regulations.
This course is aimed at:
- those who’s responsiblity overseeing fire safety
- designated/appointed fire marshals/wardens
- anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Understand fire regulations and general fire precautions.
Gain the knowledge neccessary to be become a qualified fire marshal/warden.
Fire Marshal Course content
- Action to be taken on discovering a fire
- Correct use of fire extinguishers
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety precautions
- The Common causes of fire
- The chemistry of fire and ignition
- The roles and responsibilties of fire marshal
Assessment and certification
Rolling assessment and observation by trainer.
All successful attendees will receive Fire Marshal certificate valid for three years.